Role: QA Automation Analyst – (Intermediate-senior)
Position type: 12 month contract
Start Date: ASAP
Company overview: Our client is an established, consistently growing organization with a fantastic reputation. In addition, a global leader in asset management and disposition, and trusted worldwide.
• Design, develop, and maintain automation test infrastructure/framework to produce test scripts to support the development of microservices
• Design and execute automated test cases for functional and end-to-end integration testing
• Participate in Agile working practices such as daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews etc
• Attend requirements reviews and architectural/design reviews
• Work on User acceptance testing
Top technical skills:
• Java programming experience
• Experience using TestNG and RestAssured
• Automation testing and scripts
• Experience testing API’s
• Java experience is important.
• Agile environment
If all of this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Interested applicants can send their resume to Sakshi Agarwal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here.