QUALITY ASSURANCE TESTER
Modis has partnered up with one of the largest gaming organizations in Vancouver. We are looking for Quality Assurance Tester to test the software products and try to “break” the game and related development tools. The QA Tester will develop and execute software test plans/procedures, execute test cases, track bugs, review daily builds and identify and provide detailed reporting of issues.
• Identify, track and verify the resolution of issues through to the end of the testing process
• Perform daily performance testing and tracking of results
• Work closely and coordinate with the central QA team
• Assist in the generation and execution of test cases
• Communicate and present QA results and updates to the team
• Participate in daily meetings communicating any changes to the QA team
• Over 1 year of testing experience
• Experience and interest in testing games and fixing bugs
• Experience/familiarity with game development tools (i.e. Unreal, JIRA, Visual Studio) is a plus
• Experience/familiarity with automation and telemetry is a plus
• Experience with scripting languages for automation: PowerShell, Python, Jscript is a plus
• Excellent skills using MS Office (Project, Power Point, Excel) and other relevant software
• Familiarity/Ability to troubleshoot PC/Console Hardware/Software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know thinks they are a good fit for this interesting role, please send your resume to Sakshi.email@example.com
Resource Development Manager
Modis Canada Inc.
Suite 1150-505 Burrard Street (Bentall One)
Connecting the Best IT Talent with the Best Companies
Learn more about Modis at modiscanada.com
In the past you have expressed an interest in hearing from Modis. Occasionally, you will receive electronic communications from us in regard to job opportunities, insights and announcements regarding the IT industry or updates about our Staffing Solutions. If you would like to continue to receive these updates please confirm your consent by clicking here. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our electronic communication, you can do so by clicking here. For more information about our services, please visit our website. You may also contact us with any questions or concerns.