Contract 3-4 months
Modis is looking for a driven and passionate QA analyst to join a well established company based in Victoria.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Analysts you will be responsible for ensuring the software applications are meeting end user expectations. They work closely with the software development staff, including software developers, business analysts and technical writers.
- Performing complex software testing tasks including planning, scheduling, and execution of test plans on applications with controlled budget management and timelines
- Reviewing product requirements, software specifications, test plans and user documentation while making recommendations for improvement
- Creating and maintaining test cases, test programs, data etc
- Assuring that developed products meet requirements and are within quality standards
- Reporting on problems encountered and documenting test results for follow-up using defect tracking software
- Assisting Help Desk with support and replication of issues
- Participation in estimation and design sessions for software projects
- Relevant Industry certifications, such as Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level from ISTQB®
- 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience with SQL database applications (MS SQL Server), including ability to write simple queries
- Degree or diploma in computer systems from a university or technical school or equivalent related experience (Help Desk, Sales Support, Software Development)
If you or anyone sounds exactly like this, then we are more than happy to hear from you. Please send your resume to Meryl Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org