Linux Technical Consultant
The following key capabilities/experience are required:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineer or equivalent college certificate
- Minimum 2 years working experience in enterprise customer environments (working for a vendor, end-user or reseller)
- Administration of Linux Systems, Red Hat primarily. must have a RedHat certification; RHCSE (Engineer) is preferred, RHCSA is the minimum requirement.
- Hands on experience administering, deploying and managing: RHEL, RHV, Satellite, Ansible. Additional knowledge experience with OCP, Ceph, Gluster, JBOSS would be a nice to have
- Scripting with at least one of the following: Python, Ruby, Shell
- General domain expertise with Infrastructure technologies and open source projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.