System Administrator Job (TOP SECRET CLEARANCE), Ottawa, ON
Modis is searching for a System Administrator Professional for a long-term assignment for our public sector client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess a valid Top Secret Clearance
The successful candidate MUST possess the following skills and experience:
• Top Secret Clearance;
• 10+ years’ experience as a System Administrator;
• Experience testing, installing, performing configuration, trouble shooting and maintaining VMWare Virtualization products
• Experience testing, installing, performing configuration, trouble shooting, and maintaining VMWare Horizon View based virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
The Tasks Will Include but Not Limited to:
• Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain operating systems.
• Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain hardware and software.
• Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and clients and stakeholders to maintain and improve software performance.
• Apply problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
• Ensure timely and reliable system administration procedures, such as backup and recovery.
• Analyze system performance and recommend improvements
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!