Length: Contract Position – Until July 31, 2018
Start Date: July 2017
The Position: Trainer
Our Client is seeking an Implementation Training Specialist for a 1-year contract starting as soon as possible. The successful candidate will provide training and implementation support to the WCP HOIMS Program.
- Support the development of training for elements not requiring operations-based training
- Provide technical writing support to stewards
- Assist in the creation of a sustainable suite of Operational Integrity learning resources
- Develop and deliver technical training – SAP, SharePoint and internal systems
- Assist stewards in developing and executing implementation plans
MUST HAVE Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Education, Social Sciences, or related
- PROSCI Change Management Certification (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and delivering training to front-line operations personnel
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing mixed-medium training materials (print, online, audio/visual, etc.)
- Proficient developer of SCORM compliant web content (web-based content compatible with internal corporate LMS system)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word and Visio
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency using Adobe inDesign and Captivate
- Intermediate-Advanced proficiency in SharePoint development
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Diploma/Certificate in Adult Education and/or Distance Education
- Project Management Certificate
- 2-3 years of oil and gas experience
- Advanced proficiency with SAP PM Module
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.